tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Ciaran Scullion" <cag...@gofree.indigo.ie>
Subject window 98/tomcat set up ?? FAQ page down
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2000 17:51:54 GMT

Hi
      I am trying to set up tomcat for use on windows 98 and visual Cafe . I am unable to
get the FAQ page on the server ...
but I am having a problem when I type "bin\startup".. I receive a message saying bad command

     On setting up tomcat I created a new variable in my Autoexec.bat file  called TOMCAT_HOME
and set it = to c:\tomcat and I have set a JAVA_HOME variable to point to the directory in
visual cafe where the javac can be called ...

could someone give me a pointer as to what may be going on ....

Thanks in advance

Niambh