tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mirko Froehlich" <mirko.froehl...@bigfoot.com>
Subject RE: Apache + Virtual hosts on different ports + Tomcat
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2000 03:57:06 GMT
Werner,

Sorry, but I am not really running a real website yet. I had a small
personal website consisting of static HTML files, and I am now going to
convert it to JSP and add some dynamic features. Right now, I just tried
some test pages to see if I can get Tomcat and Apache working together
correctly.

-Mirko