tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Aaron Sallade" <aa...@dctechservices.com>
Subject Help Needed With Tomcat Setup...
Date Sat, 14 Oct 2000 02:38:07 GMT
We run Mandrake7.1 out of the box, apache runs no problem. Clean install with no customization,
includes jdk. I follow the instructions for setting up tomcat as a stand alone, disable apache,
set tomcat home and java home, disable the 8007 connector in the server.xml and run startup.sh.
looks good with no errors, but when I point a browser to it from another computer it errors
as soon as I hit the page, and interupts service instantly. Any ideas? We would be willing
to trade professional  Internet Design and Development Services if some one can mentor us
through this process. We really need to get this up and running for Web App Development and
Testing. Thanks in advance,
Aaron Sallade