tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kunal Shah" <ku...@einfochips.com>
Subject property files
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 05:40:53 GMT
Hi all,
I am using tomcat for developing application in jsp and servlet.

I am using java's resource bundle class for reading property files at runtime.
In servlet it works if i place the property file in the same directory.
However if i place property file in jsp directory to read it in jsp file, it throws exception
that , property file not found .
I also placed it in my classpath but no luck.

One more try i did is like this.

In the example directory, some servlets are using property files. I append my property variables
and values over there and try to call that property file. But the result is same. No luck.

Only just because of property file , i have to move on to some other server.
Pls guide me , what should i do.

Thanks in advanced.

Kunal