tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joy Su" <...@patkai.com>
Subject mod_jserv load balancing setup
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2000 01:30:14 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me by clarifying what is necessary to
set up Tomcat 3.1 with Apache & mod_jserv on Linux to do load balancing.  I
was a little confused by the user documentation on the Tomcat website ....
should I be doing all of my loadbalancing setup in workers.properties as per
the "workers how-to" document?  Or do I need to make modifications
elsewhere?

Sorry this is such a basic question. I searched around the list a little to
see if it had been answered, but couldn't find anything.  Any help would be
greatly appreciated!

Please cc: jsu@patkai.com, as I am not subscribed to this list.

Thank you so much!