From: Burkard Endres [mailto:bEndres@i-te.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2000 8:46 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: JSP Session Question

I have some problems with sessiontracking in jsp's.
I store several data in an session and re-read it. That works fine.
But it seems that there is only one session-data for the whole application,
or in other words all requests share one session.
My questionis why.

I am using servlets for a while and all worked fine even with sessiontracking.
For easier programming I decided to change to jsp's, but now I have the problem above described.
Hope someone could help me

Kind regards

Burkard Endres