tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lena Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: mod_jserv.so and -DEAPI
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 08:55:06 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
hello
do not worry about it
if u press enter u will get the prompt
if u pess Ctrl+c you will kill the processor
after u press enter
on the prompt type
ps -ef | grep tomcat
i hope this help

Rab

>>> cby@netspace.net.au 04/09/2000 08:43:21 >>>
Hi folks,

Pressing ahead (with the warning message), I
found that startup.sh won't run in the background.
In other words, I am not getting the linux prompt
back when after startup.sh tomcat.  I had to
cntrl-c to get back control.  Anyone has any
idea what's going on here?

Thanks,
-Boon

To find out more about Barnardos, or to make a donation,
visit our web site at www.barnardos.org.uk

                     Barnardos Registered Office:
                     Tanners Lane, Barkingside, Ilford, Essex. IG6 1QG
                     Reg No61625 England. Charity Reg No 216250