tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lena Khalaf" <rabea.kha...@barnardos.org.uk>
Subject Re: Pablo Trujillo
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:15:30 GMT

are addressed. Copying or use by anyone else is not authorised.
PostMaster@Barnardos.org.uk
i had the same problem
i ran apache and tomcat on unix digital version 4.0F
what i did to get it work
1- installed apache 1.3.12
2- tomcat source code 3.1
3- perl versiion 5.xxx
4- java 1.1.7
then i done the configuration of apache with
./configure --prefix=/path/to/apache --enable-module=all --enable-rule=max --enable-shared-SHARED_CORE
then i build the mod_jserv.so by
change the directory to
/path/to/tomcat/src/native/apache/jserv
/path/to/perl /path/to/apxs/apxs -c jserv*.c mod_jserv.c -o mod_jserv.so
copy this file to
/path/to/apache/libexec
install tomcat binary version
and then

good luck i did not have any problem it is working like my new Bosh

>>> Patrujil@adinet.com.uy 01/09/2000 13:38:43 >>>
I have Linux RedHat 6.0 and Apache-SSL 1.3.12
Click here for Free Video!!
http://www.gohip.com/free_video/