tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Anderson" <MMAND...@novell.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat for Netware
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 16:17:49 GMT
The problem with NetWare is that it uses "\" as the default file.separator and
so tomcat treats it like a Windows platform.  I working on this issue but as a
temporary workaround, I've added a -Dfile.separator="/" the the Java
command line that starts up tomcat.  This helps at least handle most cases.
As soon as I can get the rest resolved, I'll post some patches to get it into
the build.

Mike Anderson
Senior Software Engineer
Platform Services Group
mmanders@novell.com
Novell, Inc., the leading provider of Net services software
www.novell.com