tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jason Rumney <jrum...@att.com>
Subject Re: mod_jserv.so and -DEAPI
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 08:56:51 GMT
"Boon Yeo" <cby@netspace.net.au> writes:

> Ok, I had to hit return to get the prompt.  But
> why do I have to do that?  Would this be a
> problem if I had it started up at boot time?

You don't really have to hit return, the reason you don't see the
prompt is that it has scrolled off the screen, since Tomcat has
continued to produce output after it went into background. Hitting
return does help to reassure oneself though.

The warning message you get from apache means that your copy of Apache
was compiled with different options than the one used to compile
mod_jserv.so. It is safest to compile mod_jserv.so yourself, from the
Tomcat source, using apxs.

--
Jason Rumney <jrumney@attlabs.att.com>
AT&T Labs (Redditch, UK)