tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Domenico di Girolamo <...@quipo.it>
Subject RE: JSP reloading
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 09:29:09 GMT
I'm using Tomcat 3.1, IE5, Linux RH 6.0 and Apache 1.3.12.
I've installed Tomcat 3.1 source distribution and then compiled it into binary.
Documentation explain how to enable Servlet reloading,
but anything about JSP reloading (Is it a default feature ?).
What can I do ?

Original message from: Dennis Huang