tomcat-users mailing list archives

From James Money <jmo...@math.jmu.edu>
Subject Apache & Tomcat
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 01:21:43 GMT
Hi,

I've installed Tomcat 3.1 and Apache 1.3.12 on a Solaris 2.6 system with
the latest patches. However, the session rewriting does not seem to work
with the jserv module in apache. It does however work if I run tomcat
stand alone. I've tried chenging the order of how the modules jserv and
rewrite are loaded and this has no effect. Also, I've tried putting in the
rewrite method to convert ;jsession= as I found in one of the FAQs on the
tomcat site. This does not seem to work either. Has anyone got any clues
on what might be wrong here/how to fix it so url rewriting works?

-James Money