tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "J. Mark Brooks" <jmbro...@bigfoot.com>
Subject Re: Fw: tomcat giving address in use
Date Mon, 04 Sep 2000 12:44:01 GMT
Ah, this is a problem I have encountered.  Check and see if you
already have Apache JServ installed.  If you do, this is using
port 8007.  Basically, you need to uninstall apache jserv in order
to use Tomcat, unless you want to go into the tomcat config and
change the port it listens on.

--
J. Mark Brooks