tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Sangalee <ke...@susa.net>
Subject Re: WEB-INF left open to all and sundry by default
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 11:50:51 GMT
On Fri, 1 Sep 2000, Rachel Greenham wrote:

I tried to reproduce this on my installation (Apache + Tomcat3.1 + Linux),
and got 'Forbidden' for contexts, except ROOT which gave 'File not Found'

I think that the ROOT context is the only context that shares a directory
with Apache. I've configured it all according to the guidelines in the
Jakarta docs.

Can you give more details on how to reproduce this? Could it be a
mis-configuration on your part?

Kevin