tomcat-users mailing list archives

From jean-marc.leco...@vallourec.fr
Subject Réf. : Re: mod_jserv compilation : Apache 1.3.12 + Tomcat 3.1
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:20:19 GMT

jean-marc.lecomte@vallourec.fr wrote:

There is two ways for building jserv module : dynamic (dso) or static.
I thinck you have configured your Apache in dynamic mode, and configure and
build JServ in static mode ...
see installation documentation where these options are welle described

Apache was built in dynamic mode, and I built mod_jserv with the PERL
script "apxs -c *.c -o mod_jserv.so" and the source code of Tomcat.
I don't kow if it's a statical or a dynamic mode ? How can I know it,
or how can I compile it in dynamic mode ?

Thanx

Jean-Pierre