tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Jack Gavigan" <jack.gavi...@db.com>
Subject Compiling mod_jk for Solaris? (Tomcat 3.2beta3)
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 17:56:37 GMT

I give up. I've spent the entire day searching the list archives, installing GNU ld, recompiling
apache with --enable-rule=SHARED_CORE and putting -DSOLARIS into apxs commands and I STILL
can't get a working mod_jk.so

Has ANYONE out there managed to create, under Solaris, a mod_jk.so that doesn't cause apache
to barf with a "fatal: relocation error: file blah/mod_jk.so: symbol whatever \ sync: referenced
symbol not found"-style error?

And, if so, HOW?!?!?!?

Jack Gavigan

destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.