tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Joe Shevland" <shevla...@kpi.com.au>
Subject RE: useage of 'work' directory
Date Tue, 19 Sep 2000 05:11:06 GMT
i) The 'work' directory stores the generated Java code from your JSPs and as such should not
be deleted (they'll get recreated upon the next access to the JSPs anyway).

ii) You can configure the location of the log files in the XML files, but a temporary workaround
might be to symlink /user to somewhere with more space free. With our setup all the logs go
to /var/log/...

Joe