tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Abhilash V. Sonwane" <abhil...@elitecore.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat bugs?
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 12:55:28 GMT
i had the same problem with solaris
i changed the tomcat.sh script so that the tomcat was started using the
nohup command.
then tomcat has crashed for the last 48 hours
maybe this might solve ur problem

abhilash

-----Original Message-----
From: Joseph Then [mailto:joseph@figtree.com.sg]
Sent: Wednesday, September 06, 2000 8:16 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Tomcat bugs?

Hi! Just wanted to confirm if it is true that Tomcat has a problem
where it seems to stop its service by itself. You see, I always have
this problem when I have setup Tomcat up and running and after a few
hours, Tomcat service as stopped but the Apache is still running.

Does anyone have Tomcat implemented in production, please give me some
advice.

For your information, I am running Apache and Tomcat on Solaris 2.6

Thanks for any help!

--
Best regards,
Joseph Then