tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Mike Bryant" <mbry...@c-cor.net>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat configuration problem
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 21:05:13 GMT

IE 5.5/Win2K works fine on the number guessing game for me.  Same for
Netscape 4.7.

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Bestor, Joe [mailto:jbestor@enteractivesolutions.com]
  Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 4:46 PM
  To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
  Subject: RE: Apache and Tomcat configuration problem

  On my machine the tracking of guesses between 1 and 100 is not working
when using IE 5.5, but it is working when using Navigator 4.7. The tracking
of color guesses also behaves the sameway. Tracking on 4.7 is also correct
even when the back button has been selected.

  Cookies is enabled on both browsers as I read somewhere it's a requirement
for some jsps.

  Joe