tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Kevin Jones" <kev...@develop.com>
Subject RE: Stylesheets in JSP?
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 07:04:06 GMT
They work fine (after all the browser only sees HTML), the problem I had
with this was getting the path to the .ccss file right, especially after
doing 'forwards' at the server. In the end I resorted to using fully
qualified URLs to make sure the .css was downloaded and referenced properly,

Kevin Jones
DevelopMentor
www.develop.com

  -----Original Message-----
  From: Chris DeLise [mailto:delise@delise.com]
  Sent: 15 September 2000 00:18
  To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
  Subject: Stylesheets in JSP?

  When I use Tomcat to open an HTML file, styles defined in a stylesheet
work fine,
  but they don't seem to work when the same sheet is referenced from a JSP
file.
  Has anyone else gotten stylesheets to work in a JSP file with Tomcat 3.1?

  Thanks,
  Chris

  DeLise Consulting, Inc.                  delise@delise.com
  550 Newtown Road, Littleton, MA 01460       978.952.2832
  http://www.delise.com/~delise/
  Custom Software for Windows, NT, Unix, Networks, Embedded Systems.