tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "ann patil" <patil...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: distribution Web ARchive (WAR) file
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:13:21 GMT
Thanks,
       Actually I am using Tomcat1.3 and Jdk1.2 and Oracle8i Enterprise
Edition as my database.What I wanted to know was after creating the
distribution Web ARchive (WAR) file by using 'Ant.bat' utility if I am not
wrong and deploying the file on the site say(abc.com) the resources that
have to be deployed with the build.

Please note: This is my first web project.I am new to Tomcat.

Thanks again

Ann.