tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Chittu Desai" <chitt...@hotmail.com>
Subject Servlet support with IIS
Date Sat, 30 Sep 2000 01:55:46 GMT
Hi

I have installed Tomcat and want to integrate it with IIS. I went through
your document and did accordingly. I have setup the ISAPI filter and the
registry contents. It works when I use
http://localhost:8080/<MywebApp>/servlet/<MyServletName>.

Basically , I created a new folder under D:/tomcat/webapps/

I followed the directory structure of the examples directory and created
similar directory structure. I put my servlet in the
D:/tomcat/webapps/<MywebApp>/Web-inf/classes/ directory. I updated the
tomcat.bat to add the D:/tomcat/webapps/<MywebApp>/Web-inf/classes/  in the
path. I modified the uriworkers.properties file to add the new context. But
when I issue the command

http://localhost/<MywebApp>/servlet/<MyServletName> it does not find it.
ALso when I try the default examples context by typing -
http://localhost/examples/servlet/<MyServletName> it does not work.

Can you please help.

Chittu