tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Height, Jason" <JHei...@subcorp.com.au>
Subject mod_jk.conf location of servlets
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 01:15:50 GMT
Hello,

I am using tomcat 3.2 beta 3 with apache 1.3.12.

This is the first time I have attempted to use mod_jk, instead of mod_jserv.

In the mod_jk.conf file I have setup the following mount:

JkMount /mymount/* ajp12

however once tomcat is started and I look in the mod_fk.conf-auto file the
mount for this has been translated to:

JkMount /mymount/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /mymount/*.jsp ajp12

Which is a pain because a lot of the servlet code has hardcoded paths to
/mymount/<servletname> (and not /mymount/servlet/<servletname>). Is there a
way to modify the tomcat files such that when tomcat is executed the JkMount
point in mod_jk.conf-auto does not contain the /servlet/ path?

Thanks

Jason Height
Programmer Analyst
Australian Submarine Corporation