tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ralph Einfeldt <ralph.einfe...@uptime-isc.de>
Subject AW: How to call JSP page with POST method from HTML form?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 11:37:16 GMT
Although it doesn't help you, I can give this information:

I tried your example with jserv 1.0 and gnujsp and both
forms did work as expected with IE 5.00.2314.04702

So it's very likely that your conclusion is correct.
Or jserv + gnujsp is more tolerant with errors in the
request of IE.

> -----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
<snip/>
> My conclusion: Tomcat 3.1 has a bug. Is it correct conclusion?
<snip/>