tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Saifi ,Khan (CTS)" <KSA...@pun.cts-corp.com>
Subject RE: I can't get off this list
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 04:26:48 GMT
Hi:
Just relax. Please send a blank message to

regards
Saifi Khan.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tristan Austin [mailto:Tristan.Austin@authentic8.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 8:02 AM
To: tomcat
Subject: I can't get off this list

I know, I hate getting these too.

I've tried the unsubscribe methods from about three different welcome
messages but I keep getting told that my email address isn't known to the
system in the response to my confirmation.

I guarantee you that I haven't subsribed with a different email adress.

Tristan Austin.

"Steve always yells at me."
Bill Gates on Steve Jobs - 1988
This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use
of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorised review, use, disclosure,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email or any action taken in
reliance on this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

		Visit us at http://www.cognizant.com