tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul FitzPatrick" <cpclv...@fitzpatrick.cc>
Subject RE: Jacob.R.Kjome@syntegra.com
Date Sat, 23 Sep 2000 15:24:21 GMT

Haven't tested this, but you should be able to do add a context like this :

<Context path="/here/here-too/oh-ya-and-even-here" docBase="webapps/test"
debug="0" reloadable="true" >
</Context>

Seems like it should work

-----Original Message-----
From: Kenneth R. Kress [mailto:kkress@home.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 23, 2000 10:31 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Re: Jacob.R.Kjome@syntegra.com

There are two Q&As on JGuru, which address the issue of
aliasing.

Check out:

How do I use servlet aliasing, so the URL
"http://foo.com/mywebapp/servlet/a.b.c.MyServlet" can become
"http://foo.com/mywebapp/Thingy"?
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=134402

and

How do I make servlet aliasing work with Apache+Tomcat?
http://www.jguru.com/jguru/faq/view.jsp?EID=140877

  Ken.

--
Kenneth R. Kress                                kkress@home.com