tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Paul FitzPatrick" <cpclv...@fitzpatrick.cc>
Subject RE: Once again Tomcat + IIS troubles
Date Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:51:30 GMT

Make sure you start and stop the Admin service, not just the Web service
from the Internet Service Manager.  The easiest way to do the Admin service
is to use the Services applet in the control panel.

-----Original Message-----
From: Alexei Gromov [mailto:algr0010@stud.uni-sb.de]
Sent: Friday, September 22, 2000 11:22 AM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: RE: Once again Tomcat + IIS troubles

On Fri, 22 Sep 2000, Paulo Gaspar wrote:

> Did you configure the "uriworkermap.properties" file?

Yes, I did. The problem was solved by rebooting the NT Server...
I think the isapi_redirect.dll have read it only once, by the first
start. And starting/stopping IIS doesn"t help..

|   Alexei Gromov, DFKI.                                                |
|   E-mail algr0010@stud.uni-sb.de                                      |
|          Alexei.Gromov@dfki.de                                        |
|          alex@sapsan.de                                               |