tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Hlavenka <mhlave...@arcmail.com>
Subject Tomcat IIS - 404 File not found (isapi_redirect.dll)
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 16:23:04 GMT
I have successfully? installed Tomcat on NT4 running IIS.  I have been able
to serve up all my JSP's.  I am running into a sporadic problem, however,
where I receive a "404 FIle not found error - Cannot find
\jakarta\isapi_redirect.dll".  This does not happen every time, however, so
it is very difficult to pinpoint the problem. I'm not sure if this is a
Tomcat problem or an IIS problem.  My next step will be to re-install IIS.

Thank you.
Mark Hlavenka
mhlavenka@arcmail.com
972-852-5348