tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Amos Shapira <amos.shap...@webcollage.com>
Subject RE: How to process events in jsp?
Date Tue, 05 Sep 2000 06:44:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm not quite familiar with JAvaBean events, but it sounds like
maybe you can have a specialized object created per-request,
(pass it the "out" object in the construction or something) listen
to the JavaBean and send the events to the client.

I don't think there is much sense in a per-session "out" object since
it represents a client connetion.

Hope this helps,

--Amos