tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Dennis Huang <Denn...@datacom.com.au>
Subject RE: Can you help me?
Date Tue, 12 Sep 2000 22:19:00 GMT
use this:

<Context path="/myJSP" docBase="d:\test\jsp"/> in your servlet.xml. Don't
use Context Manager.

Dennis

-----Original Message-----
From: develop [mailto:sbj@starboom.com]
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2000 6:19 PM
To: tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Can you help me?

Hello,Mr.and Mrs.

    I am Baojun Song come from china. I'm very interested in the tomcat.
    My question is how to set up the home directory of ContextManager of
tomcat.
    When I install the tomcat on win2000. The tomcat_home is
d:\jakarta-tomcat. By default, the ContextManager_home is d:\jakarta-tomcat
too. when I added a home attribute according to the server.xml as following:
    <ContextManager port="8081" inet="" debug="0" workDir="work"
home="/test">
    But when I startup the tomcat and the apache after seting up the server.
xml,I find that it works as before.My setting didn't work.How can I do? I
lookup lots of infomation and I couldn't make it work. Can you tell me how
to set up it in detail?
    Anyway,Thank you very much!

#I want to put the jsp and servlets files into d:\test\jsp Now the
tomcat_home is d:\jakarta-tomcat

Best Regards
Yours sincerely
Baojun Song