tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: sqlj instead javac
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 13:17:30 GMT
In Servlets thereis nothing to do only include the apropiate jar and the
ser files.

In JSP's can be hard to do on fly compilation, have a look over
JSPServlet ( this depends in your Tomcat ver. from 3.3 it will be an
interceptor ) to modify it to use SQLJ precompiler.

To workaround this issue imply encapsulate you SQLJ over a JavaBean and
everything works as expected, of course if you include the runtime jars
and ser generated by SQLj precompilation..

Hope this helps.

FYI: i'm currently using SQLJ in my servlets and JavaBeans without a
comaplaint, i'm using the Oracle SQLJ..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega