tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat for Netware
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 15:53:57 GMT
As i view it the context not get mapped correctly but i dont know why,

2 things are around my head the path issues, i dont know Netware 5.1 ,
but what is the Environment of execution ??? it possible to map drives
to paths or it seems like the old Netware 3.12 ( that i know very well
is want to make analogies ) , i know nothing of Actual Netware, please
give me some info about that.

If nothing helps , and i can send you a instrumented SimpleMapper1 class
to see what is happening inside, as the only thing actually strange is
that not work !!!

I have curiosity about that, send me privately your result or insights
please..

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega