tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Nacho <na...@siapi.es>
Subject RE: Tomcat for NetWare
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 14:27:43 GMT
Hola Rajnish

from reading your docs i've found some inconsistencies between
server.xml and the logs you've sended in server.xml you have:

8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
------
        <Context path="/examples" docBase="sys:\tomcat\webapps\examples"
debug="9" reloadable="false" >
        </Context>
        <!-- example - how to override AutoSetup actions -->
        <Context path="" docBase="sys:\tomcat\webapps\ROOT" debug="9"
reloadable="false" >
        </Context>

	<Context path="/ITEU" docBase="sys:\tomcat\webapps\OLCware"
debug="9" reloadable="false" >
	</Context>
8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
------

and in the second bunch of logs you have :
8<----------------------------------------------------------------------
------
2000-09-01 11:40:40 - ContextManager: set work dir work
2000-09-01 11:40:41 - ContextManager: Setting home to sys:\tomcat32
------

as you can see home directories are diferent, or this only a matter of
server.xml sended not in synch with second bunch of logs, if this not
the problem, i cant see whats  happening. I'm trying to figure where is
the problem, you have problems with mappings , but i dont see why is the
problem , nothing is wrong or i can found it.

Saludos ,
Ignacio J. Ortega