tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Stubenrauch,Andreas" <me...@erv.de>
Subject AW: mod_jk.conf location of servlets
Date Fri, 01 Sep 2000 07:28:20 GMT
The mod_jk.conf-auto file is generated at each startup from your server.xml
configuration.
Either change your server.xml or use a static selfconfigured mod_jk.conf

stubus

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Height, Jason [mailto:JHeight@subcorp.com.au]
Gesendet am: Freitag, 1. September 2000 03:16
An: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Betreff: mod_jk.conf location of servlets

Hello,

I am using tomcat 3.2 beta 3 with apache 1.3.12.

This is the first time I have attempted to use mod_jk, instead of mod_jserv.

In the mod_jk.conf file I have setup the following mount:

JkMount /mymount/* ajp12

however once tomcat is started and I look in the mod_fk.conf-auto file the
mount for this has been translated to:

JkMount /mymount/servlet/* ajp12
JkMount /mymount/*.jsp ajp12

Which is a pain because a lot of the servlet code has hardcoded paths to
/mymount/<servletname> (and not /mymount/servlet/<servletname>). Is there a
way to modify the tomcat files such that when tomcat is executed the JkMount
point in mod_jk.conf-auto does not contain the /servlet/ path?

Thanks

Jason Height
Programmer Analyst
Australian Submarine Corporation