tomcat-users mailing list archives

From JTaylor...@aol.com
Subject Re: Tomcat and JServ Installation
Date Thu, 07 Sep 2000 14:29:23 GMT
Kelly:

I would suggest that you go RPMFIND.NET and download the following if you are
on a Linux Box:

tomcat-3.2-beta2.0              Apache's servlet engine
Linux/noarch
tomcat-doc-3.2-beta2.0          Online manual for tomcat        Linux/noarch
tomcat-mod-3.2-beta2.0 tomcat   jserv&jk modules for apache

Otherwise you will need to go to
http://jakarta.apache.org/downloads/binindex.html for anyother platform.

You will most likely need ant-1.1-2 and ed 0.2-12

If you need information on setting this up on a Linux box let me know, I have
a brief tutorial wrote up that will get you going, otherwise take a look at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/index.html

Jason Taylor