tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Michael Percy <mpe...@portera.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat Not Talking
Date Wed, 13 Sep 2000 22:39:29 GMT
Yes, it does. Check out the documentation (
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/
<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/> ).
It says it all right here (
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-apache-howto.
html
<http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/jakarta-tomcat/src/doc/tomcat-apache-howto
.html> ).

Mike
-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Goodwin [mailto:SGoodwin@e-xpedient.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2000 2:34 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Apache and Tomcat Not Talking

Hello,

I can't seem to get Apache to deliver it's root index page now, using
http://host/index.html <http://host/index.html> .  This was working but I
changed the HTTP connection tag in the server.xml file to use port 80 (to
run the Tomcat web server), and now I can't seem to run Apache.  I've reset
Tomcat HTTP back to port 8080 and Apache is set to port 80.

One other question, the directive:

LoadModule jserv_module libexec/mod_jserv.so is listed in my
tomcat-apache.conf file, does this mod_jserv.so file need to be under the
/libexec for the jserv adaptor to talk to Tomcat?

Thanks,

- Steve