tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Lupo, David S, GOVMK" <dl...@att.com>
Subject HTML & tomcat
Date Thu, 28 Sep 2000 15:38:25 GMT
I am using tomcat in standalone mode.  I have an html page with a list box
with multpile selections allowed. When I try to submit an http post request
from my html page, only the first selected item from the list box gets sent
in the post request. I would expect that all the selected items would be
returned. The list box is set to allow multiple selections. I have tested
this in another servlet runner and it works fine. Is this a bug or am I
overlooking some details I need to set in my HTML code for using list boxes
with Tomcat?

Dave