tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <Jacob.R.Kj...@syntegra.com>
Subject RE: Apache and Tomcat configuration problem
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 19:35:14 GMT
Which version of Tomcat are you using?  I have 3.1 installed at work and
3.2b3 installed at home.

On 3.1, it seemed to track my guesses just fine.  Can you describe further
how the behavior can be reproduced?

Jake

-----Original Message-----
From: Bestor, Joe [mailto:jbestor@enteractivesolutions.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 21, 2000 1:39 PM
To: 'tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: RE: Apache and Tomcat configuration problem

Yes thanks, I discovered the solution 30 minutes ago when looking at the
appendix A of
Professional JSP book. The appendix walks you through the installation of
apache and
tomcat as well as some configuration. Afterwards I was able to view some
sample JSPs,
however, it was not tracking properly how many times I made a guess on the
colors JSP
and how many times I tried to guess a number between 1 and 100. Any ideas?