tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mike La Budde <mike.labu...@irista.com>
Subject Re: where is mod_jk?
Date Mon, 18 Sep 2000 18:48:04 GMT
after unpacking the tomcat source tarball you will find the mod_jk.c file at:

../jakarta-tomcat/src/native/apache1.3      (including the Makefile.linux
you will need) AND
../jakarta-tomcat/src/native/jk                    (contains the majority
of source files)

For some strange reason, the distributed mod_jk.so would not work for me.
Questions posted to this list were unanswered.

Running the build as is (make -f Makefile.linux) would not initially work
for me; I seem to recall it complaining about missing jni.h file, which is
included in your jdk1.2.x installation. After fixing this it compiled ok.
Although the resulting file is substantially larger than the distribution's
mod_jk.so, at least it works for me!

HTH,

Mike