tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steven_S...@adc.com
Subject Re: JSP compilation / debug problem
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2000 03:01:00 GMT

Could you maybe use a soft link to the <context_dir> from somewhere else and
call it 'jsp'.

     ln -s ${TOMCAT_HOME}/work/<context_dir> ${SOMEWHERE_ELSE}/jsp

Then point JBuilder at ${SOMEWHERE_ELSE}.

I have tried to get into using JBuilder 3.5 Foundation afew times, but having
the .jpr files set up correctly always bothers me. It doesn't seem to compile
things even when you change them (unless you specfically add every java source
file to your project - the add package thing just doesn't seem to work
properly). Also, I don't know how to set up Tomcat for use from JBuilder 'cause
I've never got that far! I have a link to an article on that subject though:

Could you shed some light on my JBuilder woes?

cheers,

Steve.

rhorowitz@ni4u.com on 15/09/2000 08:35:46

Please respond to tomcat-user@jakarta.apache.org