tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Hopkins <alist...@berthengron.co.uk>
Subject Re: Online Credit card processing for Tomcat app?
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 08:13:41 GMT
href="http://www.securetrading.com/" eudora="autourl">com</a>
in UK (wherever you are!) rip you off on the %age not the initial costs so cheaper to get
involved...<br>
At 02:24 PM 9/25/00 -0500, you wrote:<br>
to process credit cards from a tomcat jsp web application? I guess Im looking for a non shopping
cart way to authorize certain functions of a web application by credit card. If anyone has
some good experience with this I would appreciate any help.</font><br>