tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alistair Hopkins <alist...@berthengron.co.uk>
Subject ApJservMount and VirtualHost
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 16:38:58 GMT
I'm using Apache and Tomcat 3.1 on Linux RH 6.1.<br>
I have a VirtualHost in Apache which maps
the root directory of my context, mycontext.<br>
This works fine: I get the index.html from there.<br>
I now want to get tomcat to serve the /servlet stuff so I add<br>
<tt>ApJservMount /servlet /mycontext<br>
</tt>But I just get 404 where I expect to find servlets.<br>
I know that I can mount as if I do <br>
<tt>ApJservMount /examples/servlet /examples<br>
</tt>I can use run the example servlets.<br>
And I know that my servlets are OK, as if I do<br>
<tt>ApJservMount /mycontext/servlet /mycontext<br>
</tt>I can access my servlets on
href="http://www.mysite.com/mycontext/servlet/" eudora="autourl">/</a><br>
</tt>But I want to do
Help!<br>