tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Fritz Thielemann <fthie...@stahlnetz.com>
Subject Re: Apache & Catalina
Date Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:51:06 GMT
I guess u have added the mod_jk.conf-auto to the httpd.conf.
take a copy of mod_jk.conf-auto to mod_jk.conf-myconf.
add the following line to your copy:
JkMount /cocoon/*.xml ajp12(or ajp13)
to the cocoon context section (and all context areas u need cocoon to parse
your xml files[without the word cocoon]).
include your copy in httpd.conf and restart apache.
should work now.

Fritz