tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Lee Davis <lda...@cobaltgroup.com>
Subject Re: why jsp not working?
Date Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:34:40 GMT
I'll take a stab at it...

1. Do you have a web server running, in addition to Tomcat?
2. Is Tomcat listening on the default port (8080)?

If these are both true, then your web server is not configured properly
to hand off the .jsp processing to Tomcat.

Try connecting to http://localhost:8080/ and see if Tomcat is listening
there.
If so, the examples should work.

If you are trying to get Apache and Tomcat to work together, the
Tomcat documentation should explain what you need to do.

Good Luck,

Lee Davis