tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Matt Goss <mg...@rtci.com>
Subject Re: calling an applet from within a servlet.
Date Mon, 25 Sep 2000 13:27:39 GMT
ashok,
Actually that won't work. You need to put it anywhere under in the
"webapps/<contextname>/" except under the WEB-INF dir. I suggest using the full
URL at first to call it. ie:
you have applet (myapplet.class) under "webapps/mycontext/applets/" dir, and
your servlet (located somewhere under WEB-INF dir) will pass off an HTML page
calling the applet like this:
<applet code="myapplet.class"
codebase="http://mydomain/mycontext/applets/"></applet>