tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jakob Hummes <hum...@castify.net>
Subject JSP Webapplication builder
Date Thu, 21 Sep 2000 17:55:45 GMT
Hi,

is there a Web page which shows all/some JSP enabled builder tools for
WEB pages?

Actually, what I'm looking for are tools to build and manage dynamic Web
pages, which accept plug-ins to create some specialized Web pages
depending on the end-users IP address.  These tools should be usable for
Web content administrators, not programmers.

And, of course, I would like to know, whether these tools could produce
Tomcat compatible JSP pages.  However, in the case you know of tools
that can be enhanced by Java plugins even without generating JSP, but
some other dynamic Webpages, I would also greatly appreciate any
pointers.

Thanks in advance,
- Jakob