tomcat-users mailing list archives

From William Brogden <wbrog...@bga.com>
Subject Re: JSP exception question...help needed
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 19:27:26 GMT

Rick Horowitz wrote:

> Unfortunately, that did not help. I already have java.util.* on the
> imports. Thanks anyway for trying :) Anybody else have any idea why I'm
> seeing the problem outlined below?
>
> TIA...Rick Horowitz

In spite of the fact that you have included java.util.HashMap, you
still have to give the complete package in your JSP tag

 <jsp:useBean id="errorsMap" class="java.util.HashMap" scope="request"
/>

--
WBB - wbrogden@bga.com  Chief Scientist, LANWrights, Inc.
Java Programmer Certification information and mock exam