tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Steve Parker <scpar...@cisco.com>
Subject Re: Failed to load isapi_redirect.dll
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:25:30 GMT
What version of Tomcat are you using?  I had the same problem with version
3.2.  I believe that I fixed it by commenting out lines that included the ajp13
worker in the workers.properties.  For the line "worker.list=ajp12, ajp13"
line, I made a copy of it underneath the original, commented out the original
line, then deleted the reference to ajp13.  Should look like the following:

#worker.list=ajp12, ajp13
worker.list=ajp12

This seemed to work for me.

Steve