tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Joakim Verona <joa...@verona.se>
Subject Re: dynamic includes.
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 13:14:02 GMT
hello,

is this what you mean?

<jsp:include  page="<%=menupage%>" flush="true" />

where menupage is a variable pointing to an arbitrary page.
the only problemi found whas that this construct didnt work:

<jsp:include  page="<%=menupage+"_test_suffix.jsp"%>" flush="true" />

which i think it should if you read the relevant part of the syntax ref.
but no big deal, it is easy to build the string in advance.

hope this helps.

/Joakim

--
Joakim Verona