tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Rick Horowitz <rhorow...@ni4u.com>
Subject Re: FW: Difference between JRUN & Jakarta Tomcat
Date Thu, 14 Sep 2000 01:36:59 GMT
JRUN 3.0 implements servlet/jsp and ejb portions of J2EE. Tomcat
implements only servlet/jsp, but can be used with other EJB containers,
some open-source, such as jBoss, for example. I used the servlet/jsp
portion of JRun successfully, and am now trying to port my app to
Tomcat...hope this helps, at least a bit...

Rick Horowitz